Friday, March 16, 2012

Welcome Page

Thanks for linking to this letter.


The open letter to the 100% in four parts is clickable on the right hand column ---->


I expand on the letter a bit later but, I will try not to get too preachy.
  
I hope you find this blog opens some new ideas for you.  I am no expert in politics, technology, sociology or psychology.  That's not the point of this blog.  


I just have ideas and a vision that I would like to share with you.


What you do with this information is entirely up to you, it is open source.  That is to say, if the ideas I provide on this blog help you, give you ideas of your own or even inspire you to open a clean energy multinational corporation that will take over the NASDAQ, off you go.


My best regards to you, 




Garalt Canton  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment