Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The expanded view of my open letter to the 100%

When I first posted these letters and asked for feedback I got some people telling me that I was writing something rather wordy and another group of people asking for more or wanting me to clarify things.

I cut the page count drastically to a total of 18 pages for the entire document to ensure that I didn't bore anyone. Now, however, I would like to reveal just how much thought and work went into each paragraph of my open letter.  The four letter may have seemed disjointed because of all the cutting I underwent to get them into a publishable size.

January is halfway through it's span and I see that there is so much more to be done before we have any chance of avoiding WWIII.  So here goes:  I will endeavour to write a page for each paragraph of the original letters to the best of my ability (this isn't trying to stretch the information out to a page, this is condensing the information down to a page) and hopefully you can see where I am coming from.

I perceive an unnecessary end game being played out, effectively a secret war that will spill over into an actual  war that we are not ready to fight and are being set  up to lose. This economic downturn is a deliberate sabotage and I hope you may see why too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment