Sunday, January 1, 2012

A personal message from Garalt Canton

As I stated above, all this information is yours to do with as you will.


I happen to believe that the world as we know it today will be gone by 2015 and I want to help build a benign new world.  There are many things I am sure you understand better than I do and I would be happy to hear from you.  


the5thkingdom@gmail.com


'The Fifth Kingdom' in my email address refers to my just completed novel and not to any particular faith system or religion.  For the record, I was raised an Irish Catholic and I profess the philosophy of Taoism.  I do not deny or refute Christianity or any other religion but I reserve my faith for humanity.


I thank you for visiting this blog and for having the attention span to read my rather wordy open letter.  May 2012 AD offer you as much positive change as I believe it offers me.  


We are Zodi whether we agree or not on individual points of philosophy your perception of our existence is as valid as mine. Please do not hesitate to contact me on the link on this blog, I will endeavour to reply personally to you.


Again, my thanks for your visit and I hope these letters have been of help to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment